On April 7, 2021, my paper “Pyrolyzed Chitin Nanofiber Paper as a Three-Dimensional Porous and Defective Nanocarbon for Optical Sensing and Energy Storage Applications” was published in Volume 9, Number 13 of Journal of Materials Chemistry C as hot paper with outside front cover!
L. Zhu, Y. Huang, Y. Morishita, K. Uetani, M. Nogi, H. Koga*, Journal of Materials Chemistry C, 9, 4444-4452 (2021)
This work was reported by lots of international media, including EurekAlert! (US), Phys.org (UK), Mirage News (Australia), pplware (Portugal) and The Science Times.
Searching below titles for more details.
- From dinner to sustainable electronics, the surprising versatility of crabs
- Making nanocarbon materials for sustainable electronics from crab shells
- Crab shells could help pave the way for sustainable electronics
- A New Use for Crab Shells: Chitin-Based mostly Nanocarbon for Sustainable Electronics
- Your next PC could be made of crabs