On April 7, 2021, my paper “Pyrolyzed Chitin Nanofiber Paper as a Three-Dimensional Porous and Defective Nanocarbon for Optical Sensing and Energy Storage Applications” was published in Volume 9, Number 13 of Journal of Materials Chemistry C as hot paper with outside front cover!
L. Zhu, Y. Huang, Y. Morishita, K. Uetani, M. Nogi, H. Koga*, Journal of Materials Chemistry C, 9, 4444-4452 (2021)
Searching below titles for more details.
- From dinner to sustainable electronics, the surprising versatility of crabs
- Making nanocarbon materials for sustainable electronics from crab shells
- Crab shells could help pave the way for sustainable electronics
- A New Use for Crab Shells: Chitin-Based mostly Nanocarbon for Sustainable Electronics
- Your next PC could be made of crabs